Open 7 Days
10am – 5pm
6 Murray St,
Greenock SA 5360
Wine & Food Pairings
Regional Produce Platters
Located in the original Nenke General Store in the small town of Greenock in the North- West Barossa Valley, our Kalleske Cellar Door offers the full range of estate grown, award winning, certified organic & biodynamic wines for tasting in a range of customised experiences, private tastings and winery tours.
Our Cellar Door has a range of private tasting areas and a beautiful backyard to immerse yourself in everything Kalleske.
– To enable us to give you the best possible service, we ask that you please book ahead for your tasting experience.
– All reservations will be held for up to 15 minutes after the allocated time of booking.
– Groups arriving more than 15 minutes after the reserved time may not receive the full tasting experience or lose their reservation.
– Please specify at time of booking if there are any children or non-tasters in your group
– Please allow 45-60 minutes for standard tasting experiences
– Please be aware that we have a maximum group size of 6.
– If you have a larger group please contact us on 08 8563 4000 to discuss your options.
– Cancellations must be made a minimum of 24 hours before reservation time.
– Reservations can be managed, rescheduled or cancelled online or by calling us on 08 8563 4000.
Cellar Door Garden & Grassed Area
Venture down the winding corridor of Cellar Door to find yourself in our beautiful garden and grass area.
Enjoy the day with a glass or bottle of wine and perfectly paired Regional Platter
Family friendly grassed area with complimentary games and picnic rugs
Had a couple of days in the Barossa and this was our first stop.
Loved it so much, I could have happily not visited anywhere else. You get a... read more
December 30, 2020
Highly recommend - Highly recommend the Kalleske Vineyard Winery Experience, great way to spend a few hours. Followed up with a platter and glass sitting in beautiful garden.
April 28, 2022
This will definitely be one of our most visited cellar doors now we are locals and have found this wonderful cellar door. Some stunning tastes & a team that... read more
June 16, 2019