Open 7 Days
10am – 5pm
6 Murray St,
Greenock SA 5360
Wine & Food Pairings
Regional Produce Platters
Located in the original Nenke General Store in the small town of Greenock in the North- West Barossa Valley, our Kalleske Cellar Door offers the full range of estate grown, award winning, certified organic & biodynamic wines for tasting in a range of customised experiences, private tastings and winery tours.
Our Cellar Door has a range of private tasting areas and a beautiful backyard to immerse yourself in everything Kalleske.
CLOSED GOOD FRIDAY | OPEN ALL OTHER DAYS AS NORMAL
– To enable us to give you the best possible service, we ask that you please book ahead for your tasting experience.
– All reservations will be held for up to 15 minutes after the allocated time of booking.
– Groups arriving more than 15 minutes after the reserved time may not receive the full tasting experience or lose their reservation.
– Please specify at time of booking if there are any children or non-tasters in your group
– Please allow 45-60 minutes for standard tasting experiences
– Please be aware that we have a maximum group size of 6.
– If you have a larger group please contact us on 08 8563 4000 to discuss your options.
– Cancellations must be made a minimum of 24 hours before reservation time.
– Reservations can be managed, rescheduled or cancelled online or by calling us on 08 8563 4000.
Cellar Door Garden & Grassed Area
Venture down the winding corridor of Cellar Door to find yourself in our beautiful garden and grass area.
Enjoy the day with a glass or bottle of wine and perfectly paired Regional Platter
Family friendly grassed area with complimentary games and picnic rugs
This one of the nicest cellar doors in the Barossa. Sarah did a fantastic job looking after us and several others tasting at the same time. We stayed on after... read more
March 12, 2021
Great Experience - The best wine tasting we did on our trip through Barossa and surrounds. Dana explained all about the wines and the family history behind it all. We were looking forward... read more
May 31, 2022
Such lovely wines that you can't walk away without purchasing any! We bought a number of bottles and had a thoroughly enjoyable experience.
August 19, 2018
Thirty three of us, all members of the Bruce Thiele Red Wine Club met at Kalleske Cellar Door on the Tuesday evening of November 11th. The focus of the... read more
December 1, 2018